Changes to the definitions of Accredited Investors (AIs) and Institutional Investors (IIs), part of the Monetary Authority of Singapore’s (MAS) proposed changes to its capital markets regulatory framework and followed a consultation paper issued on 21 July 21 2014, will impact Singapore-based financial institutions on their policy, documentation, systems, and procedures….
- Revision to Tax Exemption Schemes for Singapore companies from YA2020
- Singapore VC Fund Manager Regime
- Singapore Companies (Amendment) Act 2017 – AGM and Annual Returns
- Companies (Amendment) Act 2017 – Inward Re-Domiciliation Regime in Singapore
- Setting up and maintaining the Register of Registrable Controllers of Singapore Companies and LLPs
- Singapore Companies (Amendment) Act 2017 – Company Seal and Register of Registrable Controllers
- Have you updated the Electronic Register of Members (EROM) of your Singapore Company?
- MAS’s new Accredited Investor definition to impact FIs and FIs’ clients
- Christmas Greetings 2016
- United States EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program