The beautiful two-island nation, St. Kitts & Nevis, well-connected by flights to and from Europe and United States, offers residents and citizens sought-after advantages such as dual citizenship and tax-free worldwide income. St. Kitts & Nevis (St. Christopher & Nevis) Citizenship-by-Investment Program offers a fast-track procedure for direct path to citizenship within 4 months and a host of unique benefits.
- Direct citizenship without physical residency requirements
- Allows dual citizenship
- Fast processing within 4 months
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25 years, and dependent parents or grandparents over 65 years.
- No requirement to travel to St. Kitts & Nevis during the application process
- No interview, education or management experience required
- Visa-free travel to more than 120 countries, including Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, UK and others.
- No tax on worldwide income
- Outstanding holiday destination
- Be of outstanding character
- Hold no criminal record
- Have excellent health
- High personal net worth
- Making an investment in a government-approved real estate development, or make a monetary contribution to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation
- Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF) Contribution
Depending on the total number of applicants, the following contribution levels must be met:
- US$250,000: Single applicant
- US$300,000: Family with up to 3 dependents
- US$350,000: Family with up to 5 dependents
- US$450,000: Family with up to 7 dependents
- US$50,000: Additional per person above 7 dependents
- US$50,000: Additional per dependent above 18 years of age
- US$7,500: Due diligence of main applicant
- US$4,000: Due diligence for each dependent above 16 years of age
- US$4,000: Due diligence for a financial sponsor
- Real Estate Investment
The property purchase must equal a minimum of US$400,000 invested in government-approved shares in a real estate development. The investment must be maintained for a minimum of 5 years.
Real Estate Government Fees will also apply for this investment option.
- File preparation and issuance of pre-approval letter. Advisory and due diligence fees are due at this step.
- Citizenship file submission.
- Government’s Citizenship-by-Investment Unit issues “Approved in Principle” letter.
- Investment made in selected option. Payment of government fees, if applicable.
- Naturalization certificate is issued.
- Submission of passport application. Passport issued.
VALON can be your resource and business partner in Asia. Should you wish to receive more detailed information on VALON, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: This publication does not provide financial, legal or tax or advice of any kind, and VALON cannot guarantee that the information is accurate, complete or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information in this publication current, VALON make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained herein. Nothing on this publication should be used as a substitute for the advice of a third party. VALON assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained herein and disclaim all liability in respect to such information. You should not act upon information in this publication without seeking professional advice.